Thursday, November 5, 2009

Looking Up

This post really isn't about anything technical. The image above was made with the Spiratone 18mm discussed here, but that's about as far as I'll go with that. No, tonight I am simply... feeling. No more thinking. The cogs have eased into suspension. I have recently begun a new job and it has been increasingly demanding, both mentally and physically. It is not the professional level, right out of college, "show us your resume" type job I always thought I would be entering upon graduation but in this economic situation, it is something. And to be quite honest, despite its perhaps mundane nature, I find it a unique opportunity to gain experience, work hard, and serve what appears to be a very positive, customer-oriented company (and transitively, serve customers!).

In spite of my fatigue, I feel anticipation. I have energy and a desire to keep getting up, stay late, and build something. Yes, I will ride this as long as I can for now. It feels right.

1 comment:

  1. If it feels good, do it. I'm pretty sure Dubya said that once. *sigh*

    And hooray for jobs!

    ReplyDelete